Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Unfinished Worship Song

Hi all, I came across this idea from Resound Worship and wanted to share it with you as well as get some participation going on. For some background on this concept, see the article from Worship Leader Magazine. I think I'm going to try doing this on Sunday and I thought it would be really cool if I not only used their words, but also wrote some of my own and also used ones that you the readers came up with. So click here to read about and listen to the song, and then come back to this post and comment to share any lines you've come up with.

Here are some passages to consider meditating on if you are looking for some inspiration.

Revelation 5 and others passages in quotes throughout the book.

Thanks in advance to those who take the time to try this. If any other worship leaders try this let me know how it goes. The next step is to try writing our own musical idea that can be used like this.



No comments: