Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Engage Worship "Praise the Lord"

Engage Worship is a group in the UK with a heart for really engaging people in worship (hence their name) with some really creative ideas.  Some of these leaders are also part of Resound Worship which is more focused on songwriting.  I have to admit that sometimes I find ideas on Engage worship to be a little out there, or at least not something that I would try with our congregation at Christ's Church.  But I recently discovered one of their latest songs/engaging ideas and I think it's great.  Perhaps this will inspire you to get creative in engaging people to "Praise the Lord."  Let me know what you think, I'd sure love to try this at some point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just added your web page to my bookmarks. I enjoy reading your posts. Thank you!